Executive coaching is a powerful, focused and effective development tool for senior leaders in any organisation. Executive coaching sessions are skilled and targeted conversations that challenge and support executives to help themselves, and their business, to excel.
Our team provides a range of services and support whether individuals are at a crossroads and considering new options or thinking about future promotion, or transitioning into a new role. It also provides developmental support, helping individuals to overcome blocks or barriers that may be impacting on career progression.
Support would include:
· Provide confidential and impartial careers support and coaching to staff of all grades from Associate to Director
· Help people to explore, pursue and attain their career goals while empowering them to take personal responsibility for managing their own careers
· Identify ways to utilise technology solutions to improve performance
· Facilitate career workshops in response to specific requests, or to meet business demands
· Build and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders to engage with them on how we can support their business needs, share high level information about the service and develop knowledge and insight about their business unit / line of service
· An understanding of diversity, equal opportunity matters and other legislation