In business, engineering, and manufacturing, Quality is defined as being suitable for its intended while satisfying customer expectations. Quality is a perceptual, conditional, and somewhat subjective attribute and may be understood differently by different people. Consumers may focus on the specification quality of a product/service, or how it compares to competitors in the marketplace. Producers might measure the conformance quality, or degree to which the product/service was produced correctly. Support personnel may measure quality in the degree that a product is reliable, maintainable, or sustainable.
At PT, we provide Technical advice, expertise and support to your industry ensuring the Quality function is driving excellence throughout the company, including your manufacturing and supply chain functions.
· Managing quality teams and projects across the business
· Leading the development of a strong Quality Management System
· Creating and implementing best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
· Driving efficiency improvements in the application of quality engineering principles throughout the business from R&D to manufacturing
· Leading and preparing the company for audits, assessments and inspections from all accreditation bodies and customers
· Evaluating quality process and results, re-calibrating initiatives to embrace changing needs
· Contributing to the annual budget process
· Mentoring the team and assisting with recruitment of high-quality candidates for the team.
· Developing training materials to support your organisation
· Clearly communicating the company's vision and values.